- Ride in daily lessons
- Practice riding fundamentals and strengthen existing skills
- Explore a variety of topics, including horse health and horse care
- Play games and make new friends around campfire chats
- Equine and rider massages
- Dates: Camp runs Friday through Sunday, October 25-27, 2013
- Location: Camp Timpoochee, Niceville, Florida
- Riding Instructors: Jodie Kelly, Imitiaz Anees and Gina Krueger
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years of age.
- Limited riding spaces available on first come first served basis.
- Priority given to full camp participants.
- $475 for DSDCTA members, $525 for non-members (3 nights)
- $385 for 2 nights, 6 meals (2 nights lodging)
- $200 for 1 night, 3 meals (1 night lodging)
- Camping Auditors: $215 for DSDCTA members, $265 for non-members
- Day Auditors: $25 per day for DSDCTA members, $30 per day for non-members
- Reservation Deposit: $100 reservation deposit due with application to reserve space. Balance due on or before October 1st. Early bird discount of $25 if deposit ($100) received on or before August 1st. Discount only available to full camp participants.
- Lodging and meals provided on the premises included in tuition for Campers and Camping Auditors
- There is a $20 stall stripping deposit required. It will be refunded if you strip your stall before departing; otherwise, it will be donated to the local 4H chapter who will be stripping the stall for you.
- Shavings are available for purchase for $8 per bag.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sheets and blanket, or sleeping bag
- Pillow (if desired)
- Pajamas (or clothing to sleep in)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Brush and comb
- Towels and washcloth
- Sweater or jacket
- Tennis shoes or sneakers
- Flip flops to go to the waterfront
- Several changes of play clothing
- Under garments
- Postcards and stamps (if you would like them to write to someone)
- Sunscreen lotion
- Insect repellent
Click here to reserve your spot today.