The DSDCTA is looking for sponsors to sponsor campers who are not financially able to afford attending a summer camp this year.
Sponsors receive advertisement on camp posters, programs, arena banners and t-shirts, as well as our website (www.dsdcta.org) for an entire year. Any sponsorship amount is greatly appreciated and will help make a campers summer wishes come true!
Sponsors may also contribute bags, t-shirts, and/or goodies to be included in the bag given to each camper.
Please click here for sponsorship information.
Here are just some of the volunteer positions available:
- Arranges for stalls and a place to wash horses
- Arranges for bedding/feed and equipment, and oversees clean-up
- Assigns the stalls
- Helps with the check-in and the trailer parking
- Assures that the barn, tack, and wash areas are safe and obstruction free
- Sets up the arenas
- Groom the arenas during the breaks
- Ensures that all riding areas are safe and obstruction free
Hospitality Chairman and Assistants
- Takes refreshments to the instructors and campers
- Runs errands as needed
- Arranges for the instructors transportation to and from the airport
- Helps to set up for meals
Click Here if you are interested in volunteering.
Click Here for general information via email about the camp.
You may also call Jan Fernald at 850.803.8632 with questions.
Click Here to sign up for regular Adult Horse Camp updates